CLEAN COAST PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM
The Clean Coast Partnership is a collaborative effort by the Alabama Gulf Coast Area Chamber of Commerce, the City of Gulf Shores, the City of Orange Beach, the Alabama Gulf Coast Convention & Visitors Bureau, and the Alabama Gulf State Park to utilize resources for recycling and other environmentally friendly practices island-wide.
The objective of the program is to:
- Reducing Energy Usage
- Environmental Stewardship
- Business Certification
- Provide local residents, businesses and governments with actionable goals and objectives to make progress toward positive impacts on our environment.
- Draw local participation through peers.
- Recognize people businesses and organizations who participate.
- Make participation easy.
- Educate target markets about the effect their individual behavior has on the local environment.
- Promote the variety of "Clean & Green" alternatives currently accessible and their ease of use.